Filling Machine for Multi-Format Jars/Cans/Tins Linear with PLC
Filling machine usually run by a single operator boxing jars/cans/tins and filling the feeder with empty jars/cans/tins.
Fully automatic machine with electro-pneumatic operation, for maximum production performance and on-board diagnostics.
Compact and streamlined machine, moveable in case of need, for filling high-viscosity products (putties, pastes, mastics, glues, pastes for dental impressions, etc.) in multi-format cylindrical or conical jars/cans/tins.
- PLC and touch screen 7″ display Siemens or, on request, Allen Bradley, Omron, or ASEM with remote control system for assistance from our office.
- Modular length frame according to the number of selected workstations.
- Advancement of the jars/cans/tins by means of a beam with step-by-step pushers (also called “walking beam conveyor”), with step length adjustable via touch screen display to adapt to the diameters of each jar/can/tin so that they are always centered under each station.
- Possibility of a rotating table for feeding empty jars/cans/tins with standard diameter of 1000 mm, or other diameters on request.
- Easily adaptable to jars/cans/tins of different diameters and heights with very easy change change-over.
- Filling of the jars/cans/tins through a volumetric dosing unit (also available for abrasive products), manually (or electrically as option on request) adjustable from 0 to 1000 ml, or from 0 to 2000 ml depending on the size of the jars/cans/tins to be filled, with mechanical mushroom valve for cutting the product and, on request, air blow cut.
- Dosing unit adjustable in height manually or electrically.
- Can presence control in the filling station (no can = no dosing).
- Suction-cup separator of the caps with docking station for the vertical stack of lids (for pile-up lids only).
- Small press for lids adjustable in height for the perfect capping of each jar/can/tin size.
- Production capacity: up to 15 jars/cans/tins per minute, depending on the product viscosity and the volume of the can.
- Rotating table or motorized belt on the output for collecting the filled jars/cans/tins.
- Electrical adjustment of the volume and height of the dosing system via touch screen display.
- Weight control scale with load cells that communicates with the PLC and system for discarding jars/cans/tins with out-of-tolerance weight.
- Volumetric feedback after weight control with automatic recovery of the correct weight in case 2 or 3 cans prove to be off weight.
- Automatic lidding by pressing or screwing.
- Internet Modem for remote assistance.
- Version with two in-line dosing systems for bi-component products.
Nannini Renato Custom.
Thanks to our entirely in-house Design and Production Departments, we are able to meet any customization request,
taking into full account the timing needs of your business.